Ariel’s Point is a must to visit in Boracay!
My decision to go to Ariel’s Point was worth it. Ariel’s Point is rated number 1 in Trip Advisor and YES they deserve it.
Let me share to you why I recommend this destination?
- Very Organize. Everything is planned and they follow whatever is scheduled. Meaning, time to go, time to have lunch and time to leave.
- Drinks are unlimited. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic.
- Food. Lunch is amazing. Options are amazing. Taste is very delicious.
- Snacks are available too!
- Activities… You will love it!
- Surf stand up paddle / Paddle Boarding
- Cliff Jump – 5 meters, 8 meters and 15 meters
- Sun Bathing or Sun Tanning
One of my favorites in this trip was the boat ride going back to Boracay Island.
- OMG! The trip was like roller coaster and you will surely enjoy. Make sure that you will sit on the 1st and 2nd row. Bring goggles (hehehe). Cover all your electronic items as the waves/sea water will come to you! It was sooo much fun and a bit scary but the boat is big and strong enough to handle the waves. I had so much fun and everyone enjoyed the ride!
The rate is 2,500 PHP per person (USD $55. Guests staying at the Boracay Beach Club receive a discounted rate of 2,000 PHP per person. Tickets can be bought online or in person at Ariel’s House in Station 1.
I love the souvenir!
Check out my video of this amazing trip to Ariel’s Point!
It’s More Fun in the Philippines!