Youtube: Poppy Gee Travels
First, I would like to thank Coda Lines Corporation because they have benchmarked a direct trip to Banaue and to Sagada with class and prompt services.
My trip to the Igorot Land is so fulfilling. It was that moment when Carrot Man was made known. Yeah! It was like I was searching for the latest sensation and to have a selfie with him! Pak! But, no, that was not the goal. It was simply to discover the wonders of the Philippines.
Here is the story of the escapade to the Igorot Land.
- Took the bus from Quezon City via Coda Lines Corporation at 900pm.
- Arrived at 530am to Banaue Tourist Centre.
- Hired a Tour Guide/ Tricycle driver and stayed for 2-3 hours. Ate breakfast and savored the famous Banaue Rice and Longganisa plus barako coffee.
- Took some photos and videos.
- Asked the driver to drop me to the jeepney stop (Banaue market) to go to Sagada.
- At 1pm, reached Sagada.
- Checked in at St. Josephs Resthouse
- Register at the Tourist Centre then head to the Hanging Coffin.
- After was the Caving/Spelunking at Samaguing’s Cave. Challenging but fulfilling!
- Drink and Dinner.
- The next day was waking up early for the sunrise at the Kiltepan’s Viewpoint. The sun came out for few minutes and never appeared again! Fog was heavy but it was worth it.
- It was Saturday so there was a fruit and vegetable market, of course, shopping is a must!
- At noon, we went to the cooperative store near the church to taste the famous Lemon Pie Cake. Nom nom nom! So yummy!
- At 3pm, head back to Quezon/Manila.
It was a short trip but so sweet and relaxing! I met new friends and cherished the moment with them.
I wanna go back and see more of it’s wonders!
“Live Life. Love Life.” – Poppy Gee