Mt. Pinatubo? Amazing! Beautiful! Exhilirating! Breathtaking! Worth it! Really!!!
Let me share to you the trip log and so you will be able to experience this fun and amazing exploration.
1. Arrival at Clark Airport around 7:00 PM
2. Take the local jeepney (Php 100) to Dau terminal.
3. From Dau Terminal, take any buses bound north like BAGUIO, DAGUPAN, URDANETA, ALAMINOS, LAOAG, get off at CAPAS JUNCTION, then take a tricycle infront of McDONALDs CAPAS (Php 45.00)
4. Tell the tricycle driver that you have a reservation at ALVINs Sta Juliana. Regular fare Php300 (21kms from Capas to place)
My stay for the night was at Alvin’s Bognot Lodge. They are well rated in Trip Advisor. They are simply amazing! And surely everything will be sorted out!
Your stay and tour packages are handled with care.
Time to get up and eat breakfast!
At 6:00 AM – Breakfast and in 30 minutes the 4×4 will be ready right in the compound.
Get ready for an amazing trip. The total trip (back and forth) took us 5-6 hours including the trek.
Below are some of pictures taken:
Below are the details for the STAY AND TOUR PACKAGE:
PRIVATE ROOM single php1000
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY php1200
MULTI SHARING php500
Pinatubo Tour Package
1pax 5,200 (private tour)
5pax 1,650( maximum passenger on 4×4)
All the mandatory fees to LGU Capas
4×4 ride going to and from Pinatubo
Service of a local guide
Packed lunch (We had this after the tour.)
For day tour guests:
Free use of toilet and shower at Alvins guesthouse
FYI ADVISORY: Additional Payment
To all Operators and Travel Agencies, Guests.
– Trekking to Pinatubo is weather dependent
– Please be informed that the LGU of Botolan Zambales will collect an additional fee of php700 per head upon arriving at the boundary starting March 2016.
TIPS to have a great time for the trekking:
- Take pictures
- Travel light
- Bring some small snacks
- Be careful during the trekking
- Have fun and seize the moment.
- Make friends
This trip is simply achievable. I and my brother had a great time and we wish you the same.